have you guys and gals downloaded doubletwist onto your mac's?

I had no problem installing it but it doesn't work....just sits in the dock...

plug bb in and nothing...pointers? thoughts Mac OS X version 10.4.11

Thanks, Hollaback
    02-27-09 01:05 PM
    change the settings on your phone:

options>memory>Auto enable mass storage mode when connected

Change that to prompt. whenever you connect it to your mac, your phone should ... well... prompt you and click yes. double twist should recognize it then
    02-27-09 01:20 PM
    change the settings on your phone:

options>memory>Auto enable mass storage mode when connected

Change that to prompt. whenever you connect it to your mac, your phone should ... well... prompt you and click yes. double twist should recognize it then
    Hate to be this guy....but...it didn't work...already had that setting like that....the double twist icon is in dock and app. folder....

if you don't have any other suggestions I appreciate your 1st one...Thanks
    02-27-09 01:48 PM
    it's working fine with my mac Osx 10.5.6

ditto about the mms mode for my blackberry. The device/help/tips and tricks section of their forums also says you must have a memory card inserted.

can't put up a link as I'm too much of a newb but it can be found easily at forums(dot)doubletwist(dot)com
    02-27-09 08:00 PM
    Double Twist is for Leopard (10.5). It is not going to work on your Tiger machine! Sucks I know cuz I'm in the same boat. Never had a reason to upgrade to Leopard until now, but I guess it's time.
    02-27-09 08:18 PM
    mine registers my storm but says it only has 350 mb free when it really has 12 gigs. its an odd program in that its functional but not accurate..
    02-28-09 11:36 PM
    Per the Doubletwist website
    Intel Mac and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard required.
    Sorry, but it's not going to work unless you go Leopard (and have an Intel based Mac).

Works jsut fine on my Unibody MBP.
    03-01-09 12:57 AM
    you can download music but not the playlists. Is there a way to do this?
    03-01-09 01:01 AM
    I appreciate all the responses!! I just didn't understand that it was intel based and10.5 leopard. very wierd....
    03-02-09 02:07 PM
    you can download music but not the playlists. Is there a way to do this?

that doesn't work yet on the Mac version, though it does on the windows at present. Playlists support will indeed be supported in the very, very, very near future in patch build push.
    03-04-09 07:24 PM
    mine registers my storm but says it only has 350 mb free when it really has 12 gigs. its an odd program in that its functional but not accurate..
    Mine does the same thing. It actually says the 8g card only holds 3g and that I am using 1g when in fact I am using 5g. But haven't had any problems adding more songs to it though.
    03-04-09 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD