I went to my local tv station's website: wthr.com, and went to the radar image page. I then saved it in my bookmarks. That's about the best I can think of.

WTHR Weather: WTHR Doppler Radar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 04:51 PM
    Intellicast is the site I use the most. Has a nice clear and detailed radar, plus its easy to zoom in by tapping the screen.
    04-11-09 05:12 PM
    Intellicast is the site I use the most. Has a nice clear and detailed radar, plus its easy to zoom in by tapping the screen.
    Do you have the mobile url for this site? Are mobile versions of sites normally mobile.url.com or something along those lines?
    04-11-09 05:26 PM
    Im looking for a really good icon that will take me to my areas Doppler radar on th storm
    Hey man I use mobile.weather.gov and then navigate to your local radar then to HIGH RES LOOP.. I love it

04-11-09 05:52 PM
    Im looking for a really good icon that will take me to my areas Doppler radar on th storm
    Hey man I use mobile.weather.gov and then navigate to your local radar then to HIGH RES LOOP.. I love it
    Once there u could bookmark it.

04-11-09 05:52 PM
    The loop is not working leading me to believe I need to install Java or something. Where would I get this or how do I correct this issue?
    04-11-09 06:33 PM
    Do you have the mobile url for this site? Are mobile versions of sites normally mobile.url.com or something along those lines?
    I haven't found one, but it doesn't seem to matter on this site. What I did was go to the site, find my doplar radar location and bookmark it. Now it opens quickly on my state and I just tap the screen a couple of times to zoom in.
    04-12-09 06:49 AM
    Just found something even better!
    Go to Weather Underground (Mobile)(mobile.wunderground.com) on your BB
    Put in zip code and bookmark that page!
    Thats what I do!
    04-13-09 03:42 PM
    This is the site I use. What I am looking for is to figure out how to get the animated radar to work. Is there a java app or something I need? Is the 8310 not able to use flash?

04-13-09 04:25 PM
    This is what iuse you may be able to search by zip at bottom and save bookmark
    Animated Radar

04-15-09 08:45 PM
    Well nm others already answered

04-15-09 08:46 PM
    Animated Radar

This may be the solution. I'll try it out tomorrow. Thanks
    04-15-09 08:49 PM
    the accuweather site has a mobile version. Go to the site and it will give you a preview of what you can get. It says it is free
    04-15-09 09:22 PM
    Anybody know of a good aviation related weather program??? My buddy's iPhone has a program called AeroWeather and it's really nice. You pull it up and it automatically gives you the weather conditions at several pre-selected airports as well as the aviation conditions ( VFR vs. IFR, Ceiling, Visibility, etc). I already emailed the creator of that one and he said he is staying with the iPhone.

I use this site.

It's not a program, but the site loads instantly on my phone. I bookmarked my local airport and if I have to, I just type another airport in the top box.
    04-15-09 10:41 PM
    Animated Radar

Thanks, this works nicely.
    04-16-09 12:54 AM
    I had a bookmark for the accuweather radar animation on my Verizon BB Storm. A few days ago it stopped working. I can't get the radar loop to work again. A coworker has a Verizon BB and it doesn't work on his either. Is there something wrong with the Accuweather and Verizon connection? Verizon used to use Accuweather on their home page and have since switched to Weatherbug which I am not particularly fond of. I loved the accuweather radar but now it won't work. Anyone esle having this problem? Know a solution?
    05-17-09 05:22 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD