Folks,

Seems like possible upcoming Leak/beta threads are being deleted or closed, which is fine. This info has been posted in those threads, BUT may be gone or going when they get deleted. I just wanted to warn folks, that there are scam torrent sites out there claiming to have the torrent of .87 (or whatEVER is coming). DON'T BELIEVE THEM! These sites will find ANY file you try to search for, and they try to get you to sign up and pay to get the file. It's a scam, they do NOT have the file.

IF and when a leak is out there the folks at CB will post it, otherwise just be patient. Ignore the torrents for now.
    Last edited by pkcable; 01-09-09 at 08:28 PM.
    01-09-09 08:22 PM
    Go Giants!!
    01-09-09 08:27 PM
    Go Giants!!

Nice! Now that my Skins are home watching football for the last two weeks I guess I can say the same thing
    01-09-09 08:31 PM
    Go Eagles.....more importantly, go Chargers
    01-09-09 08:31 PM
    Go Eagles.....more importantly, go Chargers
    wow, they let anyone in here...
    01-09-09 08:32 PM
    Oh im a bucs fan...

But now im a chargers fan, since we suck.

And, GO GATORS!
    01-09-09 08:35 PM
    Mods feel free to close this thread, but I ask that you keep this important info out there.

And guys, we got an OT Forum for sports chat.
    01-09-09 08:36 PM
    E A G L E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to add at the moment since I have absolutely no info on the "LEAK".
    01-09-09 08:38 PM
    IMHO any talk about .87 or whatever comes out is OT. Everyone knows that when a leaked OS comes out it will be posted here by reputable sources. If someone is so desperate to get a leaked OS that their willing to go to shady torrent sites and pay sites, then they deserve all the malware and trojans that come along with it.

I've been into "warez", "ALPHA and BETA testing" and recently .torrents longer then some of the people here have been using the internet and know it's better to wait for a reliable leak then searching for it yourself. You'll always find what you're looking for, it just may not be what you're expecting...
    01-09-09 08:42 PM
    Go Lions.....oh wait nevermind....we rebuilding...yup rebuilding ever since 1957! Go whoever I like now since my other team Colts are done....Go Wings!
    01-09-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD