I ordered the storm through telesales late today and to my surprise it was almost too easy. Anyway, for those that have a VIP card, make sure you mention it because I was able to get another $50 off taking the cost of the phone down to $150 after rebate.
    11-20-08 08:12 PM
    did you get an email confirmation? I ordered it about 10 hours ago..and havent got it yet......should I be concerned?
    11-20-08 08:18 PM
    I got a confirmation/order number. She said I would get the confirmation emailed tomorrow.
    11-20-08 08:19 PM
    Yup, same here.

Although the lady told me it wasn't set up to where she could order for me today. She would have to call me back tomorrow morning (I told her to call about 10am) so she could do it then...

The weird thing is, the first time I called (when I didn't know they'd be taking another $50 off) a different lady said she could order it for me today. I told her I'd think about it and call back. (I wasn't sure whether I should try my luck and buy from a store tomorrow or if I should wait to get it delivered. I decided to go with the delivery so I called back...)
    11-20-08 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD