The game looks like it will be a lot of fun so i got the game it was the worst $7 i have ever spent in my life... I wish i could get a refund its awful. It does not use the accelerometer.... WHAT!!!! it has an accelerometer why in the world would you not program that in. Instead there are these stupid little buttons that you need to press in order to make the cart go in the certain direction its AWFUL dont buy this game im pissed i did.
    03-05-09 09:03 AM
    On the iPhone it does use the accelerometer and it's an awesome and very addictive game. What were they thinking?
    03-05-09 09:05 AM
    yea very stupid... It upset me big time i hope they fix this sometime i want to e-mail a complaint big time. I dont want to delete the game because if they do update it im sure it would be a blast but until then the lack of Accelerometer makes this games useless and not user friendly
    03-05-09 09:08 AM
    The game looks like it will be a lot of fun so i got the game it was the worst $7 i have ever spent in my life... I wish i could get a refund its awful. It does not use the accelerometer.... WHAT!!!! it has an accelerometer why in the world would you not program that in. Instead there are these stupid little buttons that you need to press in order to make the cart go in the certain direction its AWFUL dont buy this game im pissed i did.
    thanks for the heads up man, i was going to buy this game later on when i got home....cant believe there is no accelerometer...ive been playing it on my girlfriends touch and its amazing...hopefully they do update it
    03-05-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD