Hey guys ,

I was just wondering does anyone know if there a dog app or if someone is making one . I have seen on app world there is an app for dog emergencies. I am looking for one that has all the info on dogs breeds . I would love one for tropical fish and birds too ... Don't won't much do I , ha ha .

Any help , thx guys .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 08:02 AM
    As far as i know, there is no such thing, however, im sure there is an app developer out there just wondering if there is a market for something like that. You could just see if the akc, ckc etc has a mobile website.
    07-21-10 08:24 AM
    I doubt you will ever see an app like that lol...
    07-21-10 08:33 AM
    I doubt you will ever see an app like that lol...
    Why not? It's in the same vein as any other information program.

I would also see if there's a 3rd party developer out there who wants to do it even just for fun.
    07-21-10 09:44 AM
    I dunno just a hunch... lack of market interest,TONS of research/picture gathering...
    07-21-10 09:51 AM
    I dunno just a hunch... lack of market interest,TONS of research/picture gathering...
    Welcome to open source, market interest was never a concern there.

But there are always developers willing to try at least, it can be fun to get a random project and see where it leads. I'd offer but Java programming isn't my thing.
    07-21-10 10:12 AM
    Well if is a developer for these apps I will gladly be tester for them. Anyone want to try and make them.

07-21-10 11:09 AM
    My pin is 3100BD86

07-21-10 11:17 AM
    Weird suggestion, but have you looked for an e-book about this that you could download on your phone?
    07-21-10 11:41 AM
    Had one on my iPhone but haven't found one for blackberry yet. Don't see why someone wouldn't develop one though with more and more people using blackberrys for personal use.
    07-21-10 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD