Because I swap out sd cards from time to time, I like to keep my ringtones on the device memory. I've reformated the device memory, but for some reason, I can't get the device to recognize the folder that has a bunch of midi files in it.

If I disable the card, and browse via sound profiles, I can get to it. But if I have the card in, I cannot browse to it via sound profiles, nor can I get to it via the Media app, and going to Ringtones. I can explore to it via the Media app, but that doesn't help since I can't set alerts with the ringtones I want to use unless I use the sound profile app (unless I'm missing something here and there's another way).

Anyone else seen this problem with their Storm not recognizing the folder structure? I had a similar problem before when my Storm wouldn't recognize some photos I uploaded to the device as well as some music on the SD card.

I have a feeling it has to do with how the Storm creates a BBThumbs.DAT file but I don't know enough about how the file works, when the Storm creates it, and when it doesn't.
    02-26-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD