I noticed that my screen wiggles around if you just lay a finger on it and slide it around. It is almost like the screen is too small for the hole it goes in???
    11-21-08 10:39 AM
    LOLz, "Screen Wiggles" "Gap issues".... yeah, yeah!!! I'm gona write me a new song to celebrate what I've been saying for the past few weeks.
    11-21-08 10:42 AM
    My screen seems to be fine so far but I have to play with it more. Right now it is charging.
    11-21-08 10:43 AM
    yea mine does wiggle im pretty sure its how all of them are i asked a rep if i could see another one and it did it.... so i guess its cause of the button press
    11-21-08 10:48 AM

This is wiggling!
    11-21-08 10:50 AM
    No! Does not wiggle. Sheesh lol.
    11-21-08 10:50 AM
    its because of the clickable screen
    11-21-08 10:51 AM
    its because of the clickable screen
    Yes, I agree. Mine wiggles slightly up/down and right/left when I put my finger on the screen, push down very slightly (less than clicking pressure) and move it from side to side.

Seems likely everyone's will do that. Not a problem.
    11-21-08 10:59 AM
    LOLz, "Screen Wiggles" "Gap issues".... yeah, yeah!!! I'm gona write me a new song to celebrate what I've been saying for the past few weeks.
    Civic, I have tolerated your negativity about the Storm because I personally want to hear about the good AND the bad, but this is too much! Are you seriously celebrating over a negative aspect of the storm just to prove that you are right?!?!?! If you are so eager to point out its faults, then you obviously don't like the phone, so why don't you just take your's back to the store and go bother some other forum.
    sheesh!
    11-21-08 11:17 AM
    ^^^ I see you failed Fun and Sarcasm 101.... or perhaps you didn't take that in college. Oh wait... were you one of those slow kids that rode the short bus? Those guys were awesome!
    11-21-08 11:23 AM
    ^^^ I see you failed Fun and Sarcasm 101.... or perhaps you didn't take that in college.
    I like to have fun as much as the next guy (take a look at my posts and you will see), but this isn't fun, it's downright rude
    Oh wait... were you one of those slow kids that rode the short bus? Those guys were awesome!
    What if I was????
    11-21-08 11:41 AM
    "wiggles"...known this for several weeks. Yawn
    11-21-08 11:51 AM
    Yes the screen will "wiggle" a little bit, BUT an easy way to make it less noticeable is to use a lighter touch on the screen. I was playing brickbreaker and it kind of made me dizzy, but i lightened my touch, just kind of gliding my finger across the screen and no more wiggle. It's the little things like these that hinder the experience of the phone, but can be eliminated/minimized easily.
    11-21-08 11:56 AM
    anybody notice that when you go to click the lower right & left icons on the home screen, its not quite as easy? i assume just cause its all the way deep in the coner, and the screen is framed there...?
    11-21-08 12:25 PM
    LOL at the youtube video!

but yes...mine "wiggles" a little.
    11-21-08 11:22 PM
    It's part of the design, no biggie.
    11-21-08 11:35 PM
    that is my biggest complaint is that it "wiggles" but its obvious why it wiggles
    11-21-08 11:43 PM
    Mine also moves in all directions. Its pretty easy to get it to move too. Swiping my finger up or down causes the screen to hit the top & bottom loud enough to hear it.

I can shack the device like you would with an iPhone and I can hear the screen bouncing around.
    Last edited by Crack.Berry; 11-22-08 at 12:54 PM.
    11-22-08 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD