I was wondering if wi-fi realy does make my BB storm 2 faster. Iv'e read on here and noticed the web browser sucks....but does having wi-fi on make it faster, or does it not help since the browser isnt the best. I haven't had the chance to use my BB's wi-fi yet, last place that said they had free wi-fi wanted a credit card.."one time application fee"....so, since I didn't wanna give it, I haven't been able to use it. I have been thinking of getting the hot spot service with Verizon..not sure what it's called. That little, portable thing you can carry to get internet service were ever...lol I know, I should know what it's called.........all opions will be appreciated!! THANKS
    11-26-10 12:41 AM
    The browser may seem faster on wifi as data and information bypasses the blackberry servers for web surfing. But everything else will be the same. This is what I've experienced oon the Torch with wifi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 01:18 AM
    Yes, WiFi will speed up you're browsing experience a lil and it won't speed up ya phone itself though and I believe its Verizon MiFi you tis be talkin aboot.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD