My CC was charged but I never got a tracking number or notification that it shipped. Does anyone know if they only charge when your order ships, or if they charge it when the order is processed?
    11-24-08 11:56 AM
    They should only charge when the order has shipped. But, did you give a call to customer service and see what's up with your order?
    11-24-08 11:57 AM
    I think the absence of notification might just have to do with how you ordered it and any lags in the system. But I was told by the telesales rep last week that if my credit card was charged, that means it was shipped. And sure enough, I got the device as expected the next day.
    11-24-08 11:59 AM
    I think the absence of notification might just have to do with how you ordered it and any lags in the system. But I was told by the telesales rep last week that if my credit card was charged, that means it was shipped. And sure enough, I got the device as expected the next day.
    Haha I just called and got a pretty clueless woman. She said it would ship "soon".
    11-24-08 12:08 PM
    If its actually applied to your account it should be shipped. If there is just a hold on the amount its only authorization that you have the funds
    11-24-08 12:10 PM
    If its actually applied to your account it should be shipped. If there is just a hold on the amount its only authorization that you have the funds
    There is a posted and cleared transaction on my credit card.
    11-24-08 12:17 PM
    they charged mine when it shipped . . . i never got a tracking number . . just the phone
    11-24-08 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD