Like missed calls, Voicemail, etc... Is there any way to keep the "messages" icon strictly for email purposes?
    12-06-08 12:13 PM
    I know that you can prevent missed calls from going into the messages folder. Go into the phone app, go to options and I believe the option is named call logging.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 12:18 PM
    If you want an email only folder, go to Messages > Menu > Options > General > SMS and Email Inboxes. Set this to Separate. It will create separate SMS and email inboxes for you.

There isn't anything you can do about the voicemail messages. But you can change the call logging to none.

Phone > Menu > Options > Call Logging.

I also recommend that you fill out your profile with your device model and which carrier you are on.
    12-06-08 12:23 PM
    If you want an email only folder, go to Messages > Menu > Options > General > SMS and Email Inboxes. Set this to Separate. It will create separate SMS and email inboxes for you.

There isn't anything you can do about the voicemail messages. But you can change the call logging to none.

Phone > Menu > Options > Call Logging.

I also recommend that you fill out your profile with your device model and which carrier you are on.
    Thanks updated the info too. This worked well!
    12-06-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD