seidio did with ghetto rigged screens? I really don't need a hard case, just something that will do shock absorption really. The seidio case placed too much pressure on the back of the storm causing it to click and stay clicked if the phone was ghetto rigged (i didn't get far enough with investigation for an explanation as to why...but that's definitely the reason).

Anyone have any ideas? 50 bucks is a lot to spend but I guess it's the same price as the Seidio + holster and it appears as if the otter box product comes with holster as well....working on getting my seidio refund at the moment.
    01-23-09 07:04 PM
    Had a sit down with an otterbox rep 2 days ago, got to see/play with one for a bit. A really great case, but just like with every other phone its pretty big. Functionality wise it worked very well. I didn't get to take it apart and really inspect it, but the case looks and feels great.
    01-23-09 07:49 PM
    I don't understand what you mean by "ghetto rigged screens". I can tell you I had an Otterbox for my iPod Touch and it fit perfectly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 08:36 PM
    I don't understand what you mean by "ghetto rigged screens". I can tell you I had an Otterbox for my iPod Touch and it fit perfectly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Torx fix or paper/cardboard behind the battery.
    01-24-09 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD