Your co worker probably still has the factory protector on the screen. It's really hard to see it but if you look closely at the edge you may see an edge. That's the OEM protector.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the info, never thought of that. I'll check out his phone and see if that's what happened.
    02-13-09 09:24 AM
    I bought the three pack from verizon, but never installed them.
    02-13-09 09:27 AM
    I have a protector in the desk drawer that I haven't installed yet, probably will take it back to the store.
    02-13-09 09:30 AM
    I never even realised i had one on and was gutted that my screen had scratched on the very first day. I had 10 seconds of happy peeling
    02-13-09 09:33 AM
    I'm naked!!!! And so is my Storm!!
    02-13-09 09:38 AM
    I don't use one, but wonder sometimes if having one would make the screen have less finger prints ... ?

Mine is pretty brutal sometimes
    02-13-09 10:05 AM
    Definitely feels good without a protector.
    02-13-09 10:13 AM
    i took mine off like the second day i got my Blackberry. I couldnt stand the bubbles and everything else like that. When it gets dirty I just use a clorox wip on the screen and its good to go again. A lot less pain in the *** then worrying about pulled up edges and air bubbles.
    02-13-09 10:14 AM
    Naked here. I did just order a skin off amazon though. Gonna give that a try since the bundle (skin, screen protector, and car charger) was $4. Doubt that'll work well given the price.
    02-13-09 10:57 AM
    Storm is 100% naked.
    02-13-09 11:09 AM
    Screen protectors for a screen like the one on the Storm are for morons.

Also, anyone who knowingly leaves on the plastic film that comes from the factory is a super moron.
    I still have the screen protector my storm came with. I don't see nothing wrong with having a little extra protection on the phone you hold most dear. I haven't watched this video everyone has spoken of but I will keep my screen protected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 11:15 AM
    wow, bunch of nudists in here...

+1 here as well, FEEL THE BREEZE!!!
    02-13-09 11:46 AM
    No screen protection for me either. I do use a holster though and rarely just carry it plain in the pocket.
    02-13-09 11:49 AM
    I am completely commando with my Storm. No screen protector, case, invisible shield, etc. Other than a few minor surface scratches from a drop, it is pristine. My only issue is the sensitivity of the screen tends to diminish as I go through the day and my sweaty finger residue collects. I am pretty adamant about wiping it down, but I wonder if a protector would help mitigate against that issue?
    02-13-09 11:52 AM
    None for me.
    02-13-09 11:54 AM
    None for me ... seems to operate more smoothly, and easier to get the fingerprints off. The plastic screen protectors will definitely bubble/rip/tear etc. but the screen as is, is very durable.
    02-13-09 11:57 AM
    Screen protectors for a screen like the one on the Storm are for morons.

Also, anyone who knowingly leaves on the plastic film that comes from the factory is a super moron.
    Do you think keeping it on will really hurt the phone? I kept mine on and i have no problems what so ever. if anything, it helps with the smudges and i dont have to worry about scratches when its placed in one of my pockets.

Prove to us that having the OEM screen protector is moronic...
    02-13-09 12:17 PM
    I've had my factory one since day 1 and just took it off. The screen is much brighter and more responsive. Hate the finger/cheek print though. No not those cheeks! I have a best skin on rest of the phone.
    02-13-09 12:19 PM
    Have screen protectors on mine and a hard case with a 500 dollor phone why take a chance for a item that costs 10 bucks for 3? If your that cheep why spend 30 a month for the internet?
    02-13-09 12:37 PM
    Prove to us that having the OEM screen protector is moronic...
    It's moronic because you're decreasing the quality of the screen while adding zero protection. The OEM plastic film is not designed to stay on the phone, and will get destroyed much easier than the screen will. Depending on how long you've had the phone, if you took it off you might be blown away at how much better the screen looks.
    02-13-09 12:38 PM
    I'm naked...
    02-13-09 12:39 PM
    Took the protector off a week after I got. Took my wifes off the same time. Never a problem.
    02-13-09 01:02 PM
    I dont use a case but i do use a screen protector, has any one else had the problem of getting dust under the screen? that is by far the most irritating thing about the phone... and actually i like the screen protector because it is easier to clean smudges off than the actual screen
    02-13-09 01:51 PM
    Yup. After reading this thread, I decided to take the VZ protector off.

It IS nice!!

/Donna
    02-13-09 02:11 PM
    My Berry goes nude. Once this little mechanical piece of Heaven goes in my pocket, nothing else goes in the pocket except for the occasional tube of chapstick or piece of paper. Even then, the screen goes towards my thigh and anything else in the pocket goes against the battery cover or sides. I tried the screen protectors but got frustrated when I either couldn't get all the bubbles out from under it or paranoid that I was going to use too much spray and fry the cpu trying to get them out.
    02-13-09 02:19 PM
105 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD