It's not listed on the list of supported phones but the Pearl is so I am thinking it just might not let you rotate the screen. Has anyone tried it?
    Last edited by XGaSpAcHo; 01-06-09 at 04:37 PM.
    01-06-09 04:32 PM
    i tried it but just wont work let me know if you figure something out..... i tried to download a different models' version and it wouldnt take i got an error message forgot what the message was. would love a solution for this, with this economy gotta trak ck my finances even closer now you know.
    01-06-09 04:39 PM
    i tried it but just wont work let me know if you figure something out..... i tried to download a different models' version and it wouldnt take i got an error message forgot what the message was. would love a solution for this, with this economy gotta trak ck my finances even closer now you know.
    i tried lying to them but when i clicked on the link in the text message to download the app it said my phone isn't supported. (figures that once i update from the curve to the storm the curve gets added to the supported phones list). i also tried downloading a movile banking app from the verizon home page. that one kept asking for an activation number and when i put the one that citibank sent me in a text message along with my phone number it kept saying invalid phone number.
    01-06-09 04:46 PM
    I've tried all sorts of things to get the Citibank app to work on the Storm.

They say Storm is one of the supported devices, but every OTA link they send to me never works (I get a 404 not found).
    01-06-09 05:45 PM
    citibank worked fine on my storm 9530 verz
    01-06-09 07:55 PM
    I've tried all sorts of things to get the Citibank app to work on the Storm.

They say Storm is one of the supported devices, but every OTA link they send to me never works (I get a 404 not found).
    where did you see that? when i said i have verizon and a RIM phone the storm was not listed on the supported device list i was asked to pick from.
    01-07-09 09:32 AM
    citibank worked fine on my storm 9530 verz
    how did you get it to work? where did you download the app from?
    01-07-09 09:33 AM
    where did you see that? when i said i have verizon and a RIM phone the storm was not listed on the supported device list i was asked to pick from.
    Sorry, I am actually referring to the Citi Mobile for Cards mobile banking platform. Storm is one of the supported devices on that platform, but I'm not sure about a different overall Citibank app (I have a credit card with Citi but I don't actually bank there). I think the Citi for Cards app lets you check your statements, pay your bill, etc.
    01-07-09 09:52 AM
    Is it safe to do your banking on these? Serious question BTW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 09:55 AM
    I got the Mobile Banking App to work for Citi Cards, although I am not sure if it will work for Citibank itself.

The app shows me my card information such as balance, last statement balance, date payment is due, last payment, credit line and rewards. It also shows line-items of all my purchases. Although it doesn't seem like I can pay my bill through this app It ain't the prettiest thing in te world, but it definitely does the trick. And it doesn't require me to disable compatibility mode

Re: safety: it seems to be safe. It prompts you with a 6-digit password whenever you enter the app, so that is nice. I'd say it's about as secure as doing banking from your home computer, and probably more secure than doing it from a public terminal.
    Last edited by mdude85; 01-07-09 at 10:04 AM.
    01-07-09 10:01 AM
    hmmmi wish
    01-15-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD