If so is it worth it or should i wait and pray that the battery life improves as these new OS's get released.
    04-04-09 09:18 PM
    I bought it when they came out with the newer design for the battery cover and all I can say is WOW! This thing lasts forever. I was charging my storm daily with the amount that I use it and with the new battery from seidio I can get almost 3 days out of it. Definitely worth the money to invest in one.
    04-04-09 09:48 PM
    Same here. I get an average of three days out of it. The seidio clip holster and charging pod go great with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 10:03 PM
    do they work ok wtih phantom skinz? I love the phantom skinz on my phone but i've been considering the extended battery as i use my phone more & more
    04-04-09 10:06 PM
    If so is it worth it or should i wait and pray that the battery life improves as these new OS's get released.
    This is the best thing I've done. I'm a heavy user and my extended battery does just what I was looking for. The added thickness is negligible and it actually makes the Storm easier to hold. After you get it, add a screen protector and a Seidio Innocase/Extended (and holster) and you've got the whole package: extreme power and extreme protection. Seidio products are top quality in my experience. A little expensive but it's worth it!
    04-04-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD