I have been reading about all these people that say they have problems with restarts and battery pulls even with the updates installed. I for one love the phone and have not had one restart with or without the updates. It is a great phone and I keep finding great things that it can do everyday. I did the click screen mod with the screws in the back and now I think the phone is PERFECT. My screen didn't seem to have a problem with the click but once the screws were messed with it was exactly how the phone should be. Just my .02 but are there any people that are happy with the phone like me? And I also wanted to give a big thanks to the blackberry community for making me feel welcome in all my posts thus far and with all the answers to my questions. Thanks again everyone!
    12-08-08 09:46 PM
    I have been loving it since day 1. And now that I finally got some movies loaded at the quality of the trailor. I am even more excited.

Work email, phone, and media. What more can I ask for. :P
    12-08-08 09:47 PM
    Had mine since day 1, a few hiccups but still love it!!
    12-08-08 09:49 PM
    Loving my phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 09:49 PM
    I also have loved the phone since launch. Sure there has been some bumps but thats expected and keeps me involved in the forums which in turn gives me even more ideas and teaches me how to do stuff i never knew the phone was capable of
    12-08-08 09:50 PM
    +1 I love my storm. Not my first blackberry as I came from an 8830 before the storm, but I love it. It does take a little getting used to, but all in all it is still a blackberry. Yes, there are problems with it like any other device. ****, my 8830 had problems and still does to this day, but the device does what I need it to do and it gets me through the day. The same goes for my storm.

I have many colleagues at work who used to have the iPhone and the ended up switching to the BB Curve on VZW. After them seeing my Storm, they put in a request to my department (IT) to get them storms.

EDIT: Had it since launch. I actually am on my second storm as my first ones end button was about to fall off.
    12-08-08 09:50 PM
    i do yay
    12-08-08 09:52 PM
    So far I am having a great experience. Seems to be working great as are the many apps I put on it. It takes a little getting used to but once you invest the time..wow! My only future concern are the gaps on the edge of the screen. I'm afraid junk will get down in there. I have it protected with phantom skin but it won't help that.
    12-08-08 09:55 PM
    .65 Lovin' it.

.75 Lovin' it more.

.76 REALLY lovin' it.
    12-08-08 09:57 PM
    This was also my first BB and I have grown to love the BB format. Much better than the last WINMO phone I had. Also after loading music and a movie on the phone along with my ringtones I have decided that I no longer have a use for my ipod touch even. I have the 16gb ipod but I think with this phone I will sell the ipod and just get a 16gb sd card (at least until the 32gb comes out). I have a Jensen head unit in my truck and when I turn the bluetooth on the radio and the phone, music comes out crystal clear. Just another reason to get rid of the ipod. Sure it doesn't have all the games but come on the phone has only been out for a few weeks. Give it time and they will be available. I am loving this phone more and more just writing about it!
    12-08-08 09:57 PM
    Definitely. I think my wife is starting to get jealous.

12-08-08 09:59 PM
    Loving it more every day

12-08-08 10:00 PM
    I dont have mine yet but I love it already!!LOL
    12-08-08 10:05 PM
    I love my Storm. The only problem I have ever had on it was because of Weatherbug.
    12-08-08 10:05 PM
    Got mine on day one and have loved it since. Have had a few bugs here and there but definitely worth it. This is my first BB and I can't believe what I have been missing.
    12-08-08 10:07 PM
    Had mine since day 1, a few hiccups but still love it!!
    Ditto on that.
    12-08-08 10:17 PM
    Got mine Friday, it updated on Sat evening and it's great. Day one and two it was getting stuck in landscape mode. Now it's perfect!!

Silly haters!
    12-08-08 10:20 PM
    .65 Lovin' it.

.75 Lovin' it more.

.76 REALLY lovin' it.
    I'm reading some say there isn't much difference between .75 and .76. What say you Cap'n?
    12-08-08 10:35 PM
    I have really loved it since day one, but my love is realistic: I see it's warts! However, I am willing to be patient and let time resolve the issues. When we finally get a few weeks down the road, this is going to be some cool platform. I can hardly wait to get there, but I'm enjoying the journey too!
    12-08-08 10:45 PM
    I have really loved it since day one, but my love is realistic: I see it's warts! However, I am willing to be patient and let time resolve the issues.
    Love is patient, love is kind... lol
    12-08-08 10:48 PM
    For once I will say nothing worse than mentioning that I'm not saying something worse. I really love my 9530 and couldn't imagine living without it at this point.
    12-08-08 10:49 PM
    I have been reading about all these people that say they have problems with restarts and battery pulls even with the updates installed. I for one love the phone and have not had one restart with or without the updates. It is a great phone and I keep finding great things that it can do everyday. I did the click screen mod with the screws in the back and now I think the phone is PERFECT. My screen didn't seem to have a problem with the click but once the screws were messed with it was exactly how the phone should be. Just my .02 but are there any people that are happy with the phone like me? And I also wanted to give a big thanks to the blackberry community for making me feel welcome in all my posts thus far and with all the answers to my questions. Thanks again everyone!
    I wanted to ask you about that mod. Can you link me to the one with the screws in the back, I did the one with pieces of cardboard, but I am looking for something more permanent.

On the other hand, I LOVE MY STORM! I find all kinds of new things from time to time and the phone gets even better. Each update has made the phone even better. I had to send one in because of crashing problems, but the new one that I got is perfect. If you don't own this phone you are missing out.
    12-08-08 10:53 PM
    I have been loving it since day 1. And now that I finally got some movies loaded at the quality of the trailor. I am even more excited.

Work email, phone, and media. What more can I ask for. :P
    Hey what program do you use to convert the files?
    12-08-08 10:55 PM
    Sometimes would be my answer. But there are times when I want to tee up
    12-08-08 10:56 PM
    I've had my Storm since day 1 also, and I do love it. Mine is having a few problems and I will be getting my replacement this week, but I still love it, and its only going to get better!!
    12-08-08 10:58 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD