Before I waste time installing and upgrading to the .100 OS can someone please verify how the keyboard speed and overall speed of the device compares to the .90 OS? Because I upgraded to the .99 OS and regretted it immediately and switched back to .90 OS because it was faster.

Thank you!
    02-09-09 09:25 AM
    As fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 09:35 AM
    Theres going to be so many people confused when another leak comes out or and official is released as to what to use, we've got official releases, leaked releases from bell, leaked releases from rim and now Hybrids!! omg

i appreciate the time your putting into it Sith but id have to say its probably a waste of time, i recon a another release will be in the midst soon.

But i have one question, does your Hybrid OS run on something other then the battery?? LOL :P

(had to throw that in there, for all us with battery drainage problems.)
    02-09-09 09:43 AM
    never tried .90...coz i was unable to install it due to the powerup prob....100 is by far the most stable beta OS i've ever had....
    02-09-09 11:26 AM
    .90 is faster than .100, but some of us like .100 more and think it's more stable than .90, I've gone back to .90 because I love the speed and had no big problems with .90 like reboots etc...... .100 is on my really slow, like .78... I can't stand a slow device so......
    02-09-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD