Is there a Tab key? I need one, especially in the Excel program, since the cells are so tiny and hard to select with my finger. Or, is it possible to make the cells bigger?
    thx,
    Jeff
    01-18-09 03:23 PM
    I have lots of questions about this "stuff" too. It looks like you need to have an existing spread sheet to work with - to create a new one, looks like we gotta upgrade ! So, email one to your Storm from your PC and open it. Find da BB button, push it and locate ZOOM.

What I want to know: what all do we get for the primo addition ? Does primo include more pdf support ?

Looks like we can just do a trial copy to see if it is good.

I have installed the trial premium version of D2G and it does in fact open native pdf files. I was confused about the installation of the trial - it is a two step process. First register your default D2G. Then, open any ol' xls, doc, or ppt and push the BB button and go get the premium trial. After getting back to square one with it, do this again and find the trial for PDF To Go. Give it a shot. I like it.

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 01-21-09 at 02:05 PM. Reason: added info
    01-20-09 02:56 PM
    the primo works fine but the tiny excel charts are tricky to work with--cells are mighty small for fingers. you can create charts.

to delete charts, you have to go to Media-Explore--User--Documents and delete them there. you cant delete in the excel app itself.
    01-21-09 07:31 AM
    To Doctor Neutron:

If you want to create new spreadsheets on your Storm, just email yourself a blank spreadsheet and call it 'New spreadsheet' or something - open that and start work, then 'save as' a more approriate filename. Works for all three apps - many thanks to those that discovered it in the first place (no way can I take any credit for it).
    Last edited by derekflint; 01-21-09 at 09:15 AM. Reason: unclear response
    01-21-09 08:10 AM
    If you want to create new spreadsheets on your Storm, just email yourself a blank spreadsheet and call it 'New spreadsheet' or something - open that and start work, then 'save as' a more approriate filename. Works for all three apps - many thanks to those that discovered it in the first place (no way can I take any credit for it).
    No, I think he just wants to know if this key:

exists in any way, shape or form.

EDIT: Here ya go man. This is from a motorola forum. I'm guessing since it is a somewhat limited 3rd party app that ours are no different.

Welcome!

Sorry, there is no tab key, but what you can do is under Menu/Format, below the separator there are two options, Increase Indent and Decrease Indent. They will let you tab back and forth in outlines.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Sandlotje; 01-21-09 at 09:07 AM.
    01-21-09 09:04 AM
    My apologies, my reply was to Doctor Neutron's remarks about the need to fork out to create new files. Have edited the post to address this.
    01-21-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD