So I did some searching and i couldn't find anyone else who talked about this problem. Hopefully, it's something simple; I don't mind looking like an *****. For some reason, I can't open any documents (docx, xlsx, pptx,and all earlier microsoft versions). It tells me that that they're not a valid file format. I have no problems opening stuff that comes in as an attachment. I've also tried opening it from both the SD card and the device memory and no luck...

Any help would be appreciated.
    05-16-09 08:08 AM
    uninstall + softreset + re-installation
    05-16-09 08:17 AM
    Make sure that you are using the latest version (1.007.035) of Documents To Go. The support for Office 2007 extensions was added to the app in 1.005 but still slightly flawed and then improved in 1.007.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 10:47 AM
    u also must have 'blackberry attachment service' installed.
    05-16-09 02:24 PM
    u also must have 'blackberry attachment service' installed.
    The OP must already has the BB attachment service installed since they said that they have no problems opening the documents as an attachment. They only have a problem opening them from documents to go.

05-16-09 02:49 PM
    The OP must already has the BB attachment service installed since they said that they have no problems opening the documents as an attachment. They only have a problem opening them from documents to go.

ya, i didn't read the entire post
    05-16-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD