I still have the original. I bought some replacements, but my original is still looking good!
    02-10-09 08:04 PM
    I have the original on. I didn't even know it was on there until I looked real close. Perfect placement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 08:15 PM
    Jetman, you don't know me, but I LOVE YOU!!!! I've had my BB Storm for about two weeks, now. Today, I looked to see 3 HUGE scratches across my screen. If it hadn't been for pride, I would have thrown a tantrum in the middle of the floor. I really felt heart broken. I noticed a slight raising of "something" in the upper corner of my screen, but I'd always pressed it down thinking it was just some sort of mark. (I'm SO STUPID!) Once I seen this post, my mind raced back to that something in the upper corner of my Storm. I peeled back that something to find it was a cover that I never realized was there. I peeled it half way to find that there was no scratch on my screen, but on the cover, instead!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! So, rather you accept it or not, YOU ARE MY VALENTINE THIS YR!!!! Go jetman Go jetman!!!
    02-12-09 03:45 PM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD