The salesman at VZW convinced me to buy the three pack, and the one that came on the Storm is a filthy mess -- under the protector.

Should I try to put the plastic protectors on that I bought, or go naked?

I've never had a touchscreen before, so I need some guidance from experience.

Thanks!

Craig
    11-24-08 10:07 AM
    i had a troubled time also putting them on i through one in the trash and the second one was somewhat of a hassle but you have to pressure the bubbles out.. just be careful because the touch click screen, you dont want to damage that baby
    11-24-08 10:14 AM
    I have used them on some and not on others. For the Storm...I am NOT using one. With the click screen it seems to easy to force it on or worse yet, try taking it off once you want to put on a new one. Given the 'floating' screen...getting one off might be worse than none at all. As long as I am careful and I don't mean overly careful...just wipe it occassionally with an approved cleaner or wipe and all is good to go.
    11-24-08 10:21 AM
    I've used screen protectors in the past, but like Migg said, I'm not going to with this one. Putting them on can be a pain in the arse, and working the bubbles out is also a pain. Not worth the risk with the click screen IMHO
    11-24-08 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD