...for Quicklaunch and BerryWeather???

I don't remember if I downloaded a trial of Quicklaunch or not, but I know I got the trial of BerryWeather before I bought it. If I delete BerryWeather and re-install it from CB store will this make it to where I don't have to re-register every time I upgrade OS???
    04-14-09 08:55 PM
    Yes you do, any apps that require a activation code, you need to re-enter
    04-14-09 08:55 PM
    yup blows doesnt it they should make an app for that lol
    04-14-09 09:14 PM
    Yes they should hehe.

Although I'm not having to re-enter the Registration Code for Ascendo Money...
    04-14-09 09:27 PM
    yea it sucks. It also sucks that your progress in the game is deleted as well
    04-14-09 10:01 PM
    I upgraded to the new OS for the S2 yesterday. My Berryweather is asking to register again, and I do not have my activation code from when I purchased it a few months ago. Where can I get that ?
    06-19-10 05:44 AM
    You do realize this thread is well over 1 year old right? But to answer your question the code will be in your email that you saved, or if purchased from crackberry login to your account and view it there. Worse case scenario, contact the application vendor see if they kept record of it, I'm pretty sure they did, things like this, serial numbers are rather important.
    06-19-10 06:37 AM
    Yeah.... the thread is an oldie...but I know just how many peeps would have complained that I didnt "search" first if I started a new thread. POsting onto an old thread pops it to the top anyway.
    I dont have me original email unfortunately. I sent an email to customer support to see if they have it. bummer if they dont. Berry weather has been the best Weather App I have had so far. But not good ebough to pay for it again just because of an OS upgrade.
    06-19-10 07:29 AM
    Your registration code should be on the mobihand store (or crackberry app store).
    06-20-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD