So i was wondering, I never make it through the day with my battery as I am heavy user of the phone. Not a big deal, but i am starting to think that i have a battery problem because of the following reason:

I went to bed last night @ 9:15pm last night. I had two bars of battery left on my phone when i turned off my storm and plugged it in the outlet plug. My son woke me up @ 11:15pm because he is a baby. Well after i got him to go back to sleep, i noticed that after only 2 hours my phone was showing totally charged (LCD on the phone was Straight green and not blinking any more.)

Shouldn't my phone take longer to charge then two hours, or is that normal? Thanks!
    02-25-09 12:22 PM
    hi polar- no that sounds about right-wen my curve is only bout 35% its done chrgin after bout 2hrs also.
    02-25-09 12:28 PM
    Yeah, unless its completly flat, 2 hours is about right.... You must really use it heavy not having it last the day, i use mine all day. E.g iv been at work since 8.30,(i took it off charge at 7), iv been using it for calls, texts and a lot of browsing) im sat here at 19.41 still at work and i have 80% battery... Now admitadly iv used it a tad lighter then the usual, but even normally id only be on about 50 - 65%....

When you did the first few charges did u let the battery run right down low before a full re charge? I think they work better that way. ???
    02-25-09 02:44 PM
    wow real new at this.just bought 2 storms ,mine would blink while charging and on steady when charged,my wife's would still blink after charged.had lockup issues with mine and got a new one then mine would blink when charged.real confusing
    02-26-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD