I get confused when i went to the shop and the dealer said that the blackberry 9550 storm 2 doesn't including the 16GB microSD. but from some of the review i read, it said that the blackberry 9550 storm 2 including the 16GB microSD. so which one is true?
    04-28-10 05:44 AM
    I believe that the one from Verizon includes the 16 GB card, but there's no OEM case which comes with it.
    04-28-10 06:01 AM
    When I got mine it came with a 16g san disk card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 06:02 AM
    I also received a 16GB San Disk memory card that was pre-installed onto the phone. It was a Verizon branded phone so maybe it is based off the carrier you purchase from?
    04-28-10 07:01 AM
    I got the Vodafone version (9520) with the 16GB Sandisk MicroSD card pre-installed.
    04-28-10 08:04 AM
    It came with my Verizon S2, but I lost the darn thing 5 minutes after taking the phone out of the box. The little disk elves stole it.
    04-28-10 08:07 AM
    It came with my Verizon S2, but I lost the darn thing 5 minutes after taking the phone out of the box. The little disk elves stole it.
    Really? LOL that totally sucks.....I would have been soo pissssssssed hahaha
    04-28-10 08:12 AM
    Really? LOL that totally sucks.....I would have been soo pissssssssed hahaha
    tell me about it. I literally took my recliner apart looking for it. I saw it, laid it down on the arm rest whil I took the other one out and when I reached for it, it was gone. I swear I spent hours looking for it and no luck. Has to be the elves.....little pricks steal my socks out of the dryer too.
    04-28-10 08:18 AM
    The inclusion of the SD card is up to the carrier I believe, so it all depends on where you buy your BB from.

Verizon, for example, includes a 16GB SD card with the Storm 2 models they sell, other carriers or 3rd party sellers may not.
    04-28-10 08:25 AM
    Yeah i think the memory depends by the carriers too.
    but what i hate is if i buy the BB storm 2 and i don't get the microSD with the same price as the one who got 16GB.
    i hope i'll get the bb storm 2 with the microSD

btw, how's about your bb storm 2? it's nice? what's you guys opinion?
    04-28-10 08:33 AM
    I'm with Verizon, and mine also came with the SanDisk 16GB microSD card.

As for the phone, I am loving mine so far. I've had it about a week, and don't have any complaints. The browser is wayyy faster than my old Pearl 8130, and I love being able to use portrait OR landscape mode...not to mention the much larger screen. I haven't ever had a touchscreen phone/smartphone of any kind until now, so it took a little getting used to. I feel like I made a good choice with the Storm 2 though.
    04-28-10 08:43 AM
    i ordered my storm2 via the phone, it came with a 16gb card.

went to the vodafone store to have the Sim & SdCard put into my new storm, the guy from the shop told me that he does not sell storm2 with 16gb cards.

A.
    04-28-10 09:05 AM
    I'm with Verizon, and mine also came with the SanDisk 16GB microSD card.

As for the phone, I am loving mine so far. I've had it about a week, and don't have any complaints. The browser is wayyy faster than my old Pearl 8130, and I love being able to use portrait OR landscape mode...not to mention the much larger screen. I haven't ever had a touchscreen phone/smartphone of any kind until now, so it took a little getting used to. I feel like I made a good choice with the Storm 2 though.
    Ok, thanks for the information. if there are any complaint with the storm 2, please share with me
    04-28-10 09:24 AM
    i ordered my storm2 via the phone, it came with a 16gb card.

went to the vodafone store to have the Sim & SdCard put into my new storm, the guy from the shop told me that he does not sell storm2 with 16gb cards.

A.
    so the guy at the vodaphone shop didn't know that the storm 2 you bought including the 16GB microSD?
    04-28-10 09:29 AM
    I got a 16gb SD card with my replacement phone from Bell Mobility!

I was shocked to see that!
    04-28-10 10:42 AM
    Ok, thanks for the information. if there are any complaint with the storm 2, please share with me
    Will do. I really hope I don't have any complaints with mine anytime soon!
    04-28-10 12:36 PM
    tell me about it. I literally took my recliner apart looking for it. I saw it, laid it down on the arm rest whil I took the other one out and when I reached for it, it was gone. I swear I spent hours looking for it and no luck. Has to be the elves.....little pricks steal my socks out of the dryer too.
    This is one the reason I keep coming back and spend hours on Crackberry daily. Some people sure 'crack' me up on Crackberry.

For the OP, if you are looking for advise on the phone to get, after reading all the nice reviews you will find online go and check the device yourself in the store. Storm 2 is a very good phone but with Storm 3 in the works and lots of alternatives to be released this Summer, I would rather wait if I am in the market for a new phone.
    04-28-10 01:04 PM
    It appears that if you buy direct from the OEM, the 16GB SD card comes with your Storm2. It came with mine .....
    04-28-10 03:21 PM
    Got both of mine from Best Buy and they both came with a 16gb card. Even my replacement came with one...
    04-28-10 03:37 PM
    LOL, this post is gonna get me fired. i am reading this while in a board of trustee's meeting and i cannot control my huge grin . i want to laugh very loud right now...
    04-28-10 03:37 PM
    I got mine off of Wirefly (months ago), and it came with the SD Card!
    04-28-10 06:55 PM
    Got mine from Amazon... 16GB MicroSD included
    04-28-10 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD