ok so i've had two blackberries, both of which had very serious hardware failures for no reason. i loved my storm until the screen wanted to stop working. well i found out my mom had an upgrade she didn't want so i used it and got myself a pre plus. i gotta say that i love this thing. it blows the storm out of the water. even the email, which RIM takes such pride in, is faster on the pre. it took a good 20-30 minutes to get emails on my other blackberries (that is if i even got them at all). with the pre its instant. well just wanted to put that out there. i'm not trying to bash the storm although it may seem that way.
    04-10-10 08:55 PM
    Glad you like it. I will be going android in a few weeks. My S1 email arrives in under a minute, though. I can't complain about that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 09:09 PM
    I do like that palm pre. Web OS is probably the most intuitive OS out there, not to mention that all the hackers are flocking to palm. If you dig a little deeper, there is some seriously cool stuff you can do with it. The other day I saw a guy running the full Linux version of open office on his pre.

04-10-10 09:24 PM
    yeah i've already rooted it haha. thinking about OC'ing to 800mhz but am kinda reluctant about it. its a lot quicker than my storm was anyways.
    04-10-10 09:38 PM
    Damn 30min for email? What service did you have? I'm on Verizon with storm 1 n get mine instantly.

04-11-10 01:19 PM
    No kidding...I get my email within about 5 seconds.

04-11-10 02:05 PM
    verizon. and it would take forever! i even have good coverage everywhere i normally go. idk why it took so long. and forget sending them from the device, that would take hours to reach the other person.
    04-11-10 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD