we all know the storm has its problems and i know windows has some too.. i play media quite a bit txt A LOT and i dont completly need a good email service.. and browse the web a bit..

as the 15th is getting closer im torn on the fact whether to return the storm and get the htc touch pro??

btw can i transfer my contacts from the storm to the touch pro..?

any help would be great.
    01-10-09 11:02 AM
    Well if you dont need the superior service of BB then it would not matter if you switched. Just back your contacts up in Outlook and then you can transfer them when you get the new phone.
    01-10-09 11:05 AM
    Please do not double post, this clogs the forums and creates issues...
    01-10-09 11:10 AM
    we all know the storm has its problems and i know windows has some too.. i play media quite a bit txt A LOT and i dont completly need a good email service.. and browse the web a bit..

as the 15th is getting closer im torn on the fact whether to return the storm and get the htc touch pro??

btw can i transfer my contacts from the storm to the touch pro..?

any help would be great.

What problems are you having? If you're not having problems, why do you want to ditch the Storm?
    01-10-09 12:24 PM
    Because the grass is greener on the other side? Then when they switch they wont like that side either. It would be easier if people would quit being lazy and go spend 30 minutes thoroughly testing a device before buying/switching. I considered a Omnia, I watched a few vidoes, read some reviews and thought it may work for me. Then I went and put my hands on one. 10 minutes was all it took to cure that itch.
    01-10-09 02:50 PM
    If u like memory crippled phones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD