I saw that there was a program until September that would display a BB screen on an external monitor, but the company RoveIT no longer distributes it. Is there any such program available. I have searched on here but maybe I'm using the wrong terms. The program was called Rove Mobile Viewer.
    01-20-09 08:01 PM
    I dont know about that program, but in relations to your signature, it can be done lol. I did it a few weeks ago! Showed airport security my boarding pass email and at the gate the ladies scanned a 2D image that Air Canada sent me. Its pretty neat! Hope you get to try it one day lol!
    01-20-09 08:08 PM
    Lol, I want the opposite; like remote desktop. I want to be able to use my Storm to do stuff on my computer without me touching it lol.
    01-20-09 08:27 PM
    Lol, I want the opposite; like remote desktop. I want to be able to use my Storm to do stuff on my computer without me touching it lol.
    Orb allows limited access to your computer from a mobile device allowing access to your media.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 08:40 PM
    The lastest version of BlackBerry Master Control can catch screen from 9530/9500, just save a set 480*360/360*480 resolution.
    You can download from here: http :// sodpit.com/download.php?view.65
    01-20-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD