hi i have the storm and when i turn the phone sideways it doesn't turn the wallpaper sideways and keeps it in the same spot, but the icons do, i was wondering how i could fix this?
    thanks
    04-02-10 12:58 PM
    my storm when in portrait ( keyboard is showing ) view and i turn it landscape. the keyboard stays in portrait till i run my finger over the screen.

if any one can recommended a OS for 9530 . thanks in advance
    04-02-10 03:04 PM
    So does any1 have any suggestions 4 what to do about. My background?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 10:19 AM
    So you mean you have a background in portrait that doesn't change when you go to landscape? That's just the way the phone works...
    04-14-10 11:05 AM
    +1 With cdowner..

When you turn the phone to landscape mode the applications menu comes up and the background is gone. For the Tour there are themes you can download to where the wallpaper will also show in the applications menu. I am not sure if this is possible for the Storm since when you turn the phone sideways the wallpaper wouldnt fit the screen size if that makes sense.

But again, that's how the phone is.
    04-14-10 11:18 AM
    +1 With cdowner..

When you turn the phone to landscape mode the applications menu comes up and the background is gone. For the Tour there are themes you can download to where the wallpaper will also show in the applications menu. I am not sure if this is possible for the Storm since when you turn the phone sideways the wallpaper wouldnt fit the screen size if that makes sense.

But again, that's how the phone is.
    see now thats what i thought but 4 some reason when i do go to landscape it tries to keep the background in portrait and then with my bdroid them it messes up the icons by bluring them.
    04-15-10 02:37 PM
    see now thats what i thought but 4 some reason when i do go to landscape it tries to keep the background in portrait and then with my bdroid them it messes up the icons by bluring them.
    some themes were built in a way that you can set a landscape picture. however, in the standard theme that comes with the phone, if you rotate the phone to landscape, the pic is gone and the icons take up all the screen.
    even if you lock the phone with the standard bb app lock at top corner, the screen turns to a black-to-blue fade in landscape mode (would have been nice if they let the background pic just stay in portrait orient than have that black-blue fade)
    04-15-10 06:01 PM
    ya see with the standard them ya it does what your saying and the bdroid theme its worked normal once and now it stays in potrait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD