Yo,
    I just picked up the Storm a few days ago and have a few questions:

- When the phone is sitting on the table (not being used or even touched) I will see the phone display flicker on than back off 20 seconds later. Why is this??? It is driving me nuts and draining my battery. Is it Gmail retreiving data? Is it the network doing something? I thought that it may be the GPS but I turned that back to 911 only. I have searched through the phone options and read around on here but nothing yet...

- How can I see what programs may be "running in the background"? I see that can have a big impact on the performance of the phone

- Is the term 1XEV supposed to appear at the top? I have seen 3G on some pictures here and there...

The guy at the Verizon store that set the phone up was a nutsack so I'm not sure what he did/did not setup correctly. Thanks in advance for your help.
    12-28-08 03:33 PM
    This is the "Rant and Rave" forum. If you don't want to talk about what a POS the Storm is, how your going to bash it to pieces, how you love your little Storm or how your moving onto another device this is not the right place to post tech questions.

Post in the regular 9530 forums for all your questions.

Perhaps the mods will move the post where you will be better served.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD