oops, i posted from my mother in laws account, i have a blackberry storm 9530 verizon wireless

first of all, my like "voice" dialing always pops up for no apparent reason. I think its one of the buttons next to the charger port, but sometimes it seems like i don't even push it. How do i change that button? I also every once in a while it randomly goes to the camera and i try to exit, it just flashes different icons and i have no button response. Its acting like i got it wet, but this started from day one before id really even used it

Another problem im having is posting on mesage boards. Sometimes it will the cursor will move to the wrong part of my message, and then i have a really hard time getting it back to where i want to be typing. THis thing really needs some arrows in the keyboard

I already cracked my screen, first time i accidently put my phone in my pocket with keys. Is there any way to protect this thing. Before i get another one through insurance, i want to have somthing figured out. I ordered the defender case from otterbox. Will that help the screen?

i'll post some more questions when i think of them. i know i have more but i can't think of any at the moment
    Last edited by Roxi50; 05-26-09 at 04:42 PM.
    05-26-09 04:40 PM
    Go to "options" and then go to "screen/keyboard" and you can change what the side keys do so you will know if you were really pushing them or not
    05-26-09 04:45 PM
    Another problem im having is posting on message boards...
    This thing really needs some arrows in the keyboard.
    +1
    Welcome 2 club!! Try menu>zoom.
    05-26-09 05:26 PM
    +1
    Welcome 2 club!! Try menu>zoom.
    The best way to get the cursor to the exact place you want it is by holding your finger over any part of the message body and waiting for the solid blue cursor to become hollow. Once that happens you simply move your finger around and place the cursor exactly where you want it. Easy s 1,2,3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 06:01 PM
    Tried!!! No go w/non-wrap text. But thanks. Will practice more.
    05-26-09 06:09 PM
    Just make sure your thumb or finger is on top of some of the body text.

05-26-09 08:04 PM
    Not a problem...moving box 2 end of hard 2 access text is tho.
    05-26-09 08:10 PM
    Not a problem...moving box 2 end of hard 2 access text is tho.
    Your finger doesn't need to be anywhere near the box... it can be on the other side of the screen. As long as you are holding your finger on the screen and sliding your finger, the box will slide.
    05-26-09 08:26 PM
    Trouble is non-wrap text. Vanishes.
    05-26-09 09:25 PM
    When it gets away from me I switch from cursor mode to pan mode and then manipulate the view to where I want it and then return to cursor mode and try again. Yes, it can be a pain.

05-26-09 11:17 PM
    alright, sounds like its a pain for everyone.

what would the best case be for me? i want to carry it in my pocket and not crack the screen?
    05-27-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD