Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the mute soft button on the screen? It seems I hit it with my cheek on 3 out of 4 of my calls. A couple of "hello" "hello?" s later and I figure out I muted my phone.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
    11-28-08 11:57 PM
    Try searching the forums first. No there isn't right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 12:12 AM
    Lol....... Its good to know I'm not alone on this an answer to this is very welcomed

11-29-08 01:02 AM
    I too would like to know the answer to this. I always hit the mute key by accident, while on a phone call.
    11-29-08 10:31 PM
    How could this thread not be getting any attention!

11-29-08 10:48 PM
    How could this thread not be getting any attention!

Because there are about 4-5 threads on the same issue. there is currently no solution other than going to the home or dialpad screen while on a call so if you hit anything, it is not the mute or speaker. . . . or just don't push your face against the phone.
    11-29-08 10:51 PM
    I'm having the same problem!
    12-12-08 02:09 PM
    When you're on a call - press the "notes" button and swipe down the keyboard. It's the best duct tape I've found until the bug is fixed. There isn't much damage you can do in the notes function HAHA
    12-12-08 02:19 PM
    There are tons of threads on this. There is a free app mentioned in another thread. Do a search for TalkLock or CellAdvant.
    01-02-09 05:44 PM
    There are tons of threads on this. There is a free app mentioned in another thread. Do a search for TalkLock or CellAdvant.
    Your start up an account and your first post is to open up a three week old topic to tell somebody to search for an app that wasn't even available at the time?
    01-02-09 05:46 PM
    To disbable the mute soft button, go to cellavant.com, TalkLock, and enter your email address to download the application to prevent this from happening.
    02-08-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD