Hey guys, I'm new to the Blackberry world but have found lots of tips and tricks here on the website. Anyway, I quickly got addicted to brick breaker and currently have 330,000 points with 92 lives left! I've been playing the game for about a week now and my Storm's application memory is down to 775Kb . The unit is starting to lock up here and there, especially when playing brick breaker. I know I should do a soft reset or even pull the battery but I don't wanna loose my game!! Anyway is there any way of freeing up application memory without turning off the handset or will I just have to keep playing my game until the unit gives me that fateful "Device Error" and just reboot itself. Thanks in advance!

PS: Is there a Brick Breaker's Anonymous? I think I need to introduce myself...
    03-02-09 07:39 PM
    hold down youre bb menu key and then shut down all other apps
    03-02-09 07:48 PM
    lol aww, this is cute. Good luck!
    03-02-09 08:06 PM
    do a memory cleaning with the built in memory cleaning app.
    and clear browser data, call logs, messages
    03-02-09 08:17 PM
    Thanks, that seemed to free up some space, now up to 9.1Mb... I have a few programs open right now that I want to close (like Now Playing) but don't know how to exit them, any advice? Also, with the memory cleaning thing under options - security, will this erase my bb game? thanks again, you guys are great!
    03-02-09 08:30 PM
    If you go to now playing and hold the back key it should close.
    03-02-09 08:32 PM
    no, it won't erase your game memory,
    go to the song/movie that's playing and click the 'Stop' button, then exit out of the media app.
    03-02-09 08:32 PM
    Thank you much, up to 11.8! Appreciate it guys
    03-02-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD