I have a few movies that come with digital copy. It allows you to copy to itunes and windows media player. But I cant for the life of me figure out how to transfer the movies to my Storm? is this possible? it keeps telling me its not the right media type.
    12-25-08 10:57 AM
    What you need to do is remove the protection from the digital copy and then convert the movie to a format recognized by the storm. For the movies that I have on my storm, I used tunebite to remove the protection and then handbrake to convert the files to mp4. If you do a search for Handbrake you should find a thread with pictures of the entire process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 11:34 AM
    What you need to do is remove the protection from the digital copy and then convert the movie to a format recognized by the storm. For the movies that I have on my storm, I used tunebite to remove the protection and then handbrake to convert the files to mp4. If you do a search for Handbrake you should find a thread with pictures of the entire process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Doesn't tunebite automatically convert the file to an mp4 when it removes the DRM protection?
    12-27-08 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD