It was a beautiful day outside! My wife and I decided to do some yard work. So I helped her with the garden and after that I had to prepare the front yard to put grass seed down. I pulled my Cub Cadet Tiller out and got my Storm out put in the head phones and it kept me company the whole time while I was listening to my music. It was loud and clear over all that noise. Once I got done I pulled out my riding lawn mower, yep you guess it another Cub Cadet. Got my Storm stuck it inside the compartment and put the head phones back on and it was magic all over again. I started at 9am and finished at 7pm and still had about 25% charger on the battery. If it wasn't form my Storm I would have been bored out of my mind. It is amazing what little help does for yard work. My Storm was good company!
    04-04-09 07:02 PM
    Didn't do too much with the Storm except use it as a modem while we were having cable problems. Funny story here though; we have an iPhone too and I'm sitting at my computer using my Storm for internet access when I hear a phone call being made in the background. "Hello, I'm calling because our internet is slow and working intermittently. Yes, we disconnected the router and now...hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Isht!" Yep, once again with full bars the iPhone dropped a call while sitting in one place. Then I said "You can always switch to Verizon!" No return comment after that...lol! Tomorrow the Storm and I are going on a short two day road trip to go visit my Sister. Might use it for some of the tunes in the car, though I'll also have my iPod with me.
    04-04-09 11:22 PM
    I had a good day. Went on a road trip to visit my dad. Jammed to slacker bluetoothed to my head unit the whole way! Rock on!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:29 PM
    Keeps me sane nowadays. If I didn't have my storm, I'd be constantly hearing the gf complaining about everything...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 12:55 AM
    I spent quality time on the garden bench for a change, while keeping tabs on some work issues.
    Was great not having to sit at the pc for a change.
    04-05-09 09:09 AM
    Awesome guys! Isn't weird how such a small device can do so much for ya?
    04-05-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD