Sorry to hear about this I have been following this and I see the end result was not good. It's good to see that MC might give you your money back, but I am for posting her Email,Paypal,Etc... This would make other people aware of her scamming activities. Also, there are several websites that you can post her info just Google scammers.. Good Luck!
    06-24-09 01:10 AM
    Out of curiosity do you have the the packaging the shampoo was shipped in. I'm curious to know if it was shiped (postmarked) from the town/state she claimed to be in.

that type of information might be useful to the police.
    06-24-09 11:24 AM
    here's her email:
    [email protected]
    06-26-09 12:04 AM
    here's her email:
    [email protected]
    PAHAHA

let the email spam come alive muwahahaha

now, all i hv to do is create a fake email address, send her my "virus" and let her crash muwahahaha

note: notice "virus" is in quotes
    06-26-09 12:46 AM
    Ooh..this should be fun I have to make a fake account too. I'm so sorry to hear about the shampoo man. I've been reading this thread to send the end result. I was really hoping for a happy ending for you. Maybe someone in the Marketplace will cut you a deal on their storm when the tour hits. It's worth a shot. So when you get your money back think about it. Be sure to ask around and check for feedback on the person on here too!
    06-26-09 01:11 AM
    Cyber bullying anyone?.. Count me out. Lol.
    06-26-09 10:29 AM
    Cyber bullying anyone?.. Count me out. Lol.
    Its not bullying if your defending yourself. Its more like Cyber Defence. Like the secret service...ya thats it.
    06-26-09 11:03 AM
    haha thanks everyone

oh and saichick04, i've found a Blackberry for sale in my city (which is rare) and I've got him interested and everything
    06-26-09 02:37 PM
    I sent my IPhone 3G to this guy who claims to be a Marine on a humanitarian misson in St. Vincent. He was going to send me a 32gb Ipod Touch. This was 2 weeks ago tomorrow.

Apparantly, he transposed the numbers in my mailing address and the item is being returned to him because it was undelivered. He has provided no tracking number and I am prety upset with him and myself (more so) because I didn't protect myself better.

He said he used SVG Post (St. Vincent and the Grenadines Postal Corporation)

I don't know what to do. I am close to calling him out here on CB, but that isn't going to get my Iphone back.

I am so angry I could scream!!!!
    05-11-10 08:55 PM
    Actually, in Canada, a debit card is DEBIT only, not credit. We cannot advance funds. If the money isn't in the bank account associated with the card, the transaction will NOT go through. Just like a bounced cheque!

OP, just hit eBay. There are some good listings with UNLOCKED Storm1 right now, and even if it's not unlocked, that process only costs about $15 through some of the reputable unlockers found right here on Crackberry.

Hope MC gets this sorted out, and shame on that seller for sneaky underhanded sh!t. Report her arse to kijiji as well.

I think you're confused. There's a difference in using your debit card to make a credit transaction, rather than a debit transaction. People confuse the terms "credit card" and "debit card" because a debit card can have 2 functions; debit and credit.

I do exact same thing you do with PayPal, and what you're doing is safe.
    05-12-10 12:04 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD