ok so last night i was thinking about going to .99 BUT never did i downloaded it and never went thro with it becouse i dident want somthing to happen to my phone LOL NOW.... i wake up and my 9530 with NOT! turn on at all i get nothing! if i plug in the power cord(thought maby it stayed on all night) and nothing! all i get is the battery logo. i dont see why this would happen becouse of the OS becouse i never installed it to my phone and mine dose not auto install. so im not sure what i did LOL has anyone had this problem? did i brick my phone (sorry im new but i figure that means turn it into nothing better then a brick or a paper weight). can somone let me know if this has happened to them.
    02-07-09 10:29 AM
    Have you tried another power supply? Like the usb cord or car charger? It could be that your charger is broken.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 10:32 AM
    hold on a sec guys i think i might of got it, i think the phone DID stay on all night becouse i left it plugged in for like 30min and it just not decided to come on and the battery is red lol so it must have sucked so much life out of the battery that it would never even let it come on
    02-07-09 10:35 AM
    hold on a sec guys i think i might of got it, i think the phone DID stay on all night becouse i left it plugged in for like 30min and it just not decided to come on and the battery is red lol so it must have sucked so much life out of the battery that it would never even let it come on
    if that doesnt work, try the link in my signature on how to recover a dead berry.
    02-07-09 10:39 AM
    if that doesnt work, try the link in my signature on how to recover a dead berry.
    ok thank you ill give that a shot aswell
    02-07-09 10:42 AM
    yeah, only do that if your phone 100%wont power up or anything, hopefully you did a backup because you will loose all your information otherwise.
    02-07-09 10:43 AM
    see those were my symptoms thats why i thought i killed it but now its on but its so dead the radio is off and it dosent wanna do anything right now, i got a plastic case from verizon last night but it dident seem like it made the phone stay on lol o well i thought maby id be able to get a new phone becouse my storm has allways been slow
    02-07-09 10:50 AM
    If the battery is dead, the phone WILL NOT power on if you plug in the power cable to charge it. YOU MUST WAIT FOR IT TO CHARGE TO A CERTAIN POINT UNTIL IT WILL START UP VIA THE POWER BUTTON.
    02-07-09 11:51 AM
    Don't know if you did this - but I have found leaving the Storm in the cradle, using USB to power it - and then turning the PC off for the evening = dead/near dead battery in the morning.
    02-07-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD