Midol needs to start being handed out like candy I think.
    12-28-08 05:56 PM
    Lol. Awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 06:06 PM
    Trying this out and it seems like it only works for my friends that are on the Verizon network. The SMS's that are on Verizon has a line with a callback number but anyone out of network does don't have it.
    Wrong! I sent a sms from my iphone [which is on AT&T of course] and it worked just fine.
    12-28-08 07:14 PM
    I'll take two please!!!
    12-28-08 07:17 PM
    Gosh, I totally agree, with a double dose for JRSCCivic. I don't know why he keeps saying I am attributing anything to "user error". I think he is confusing me for another poster. I never said his method didn't work, I said it was a workaround for what should have been a simple software inclusion, and also, it's a little cumbersome. People need to stop taking things so seriously I think !
    12-28-08 07:23 PM
    I think JR is a she but either way - I think this thread has run its course. All of the workarounds seem to be in here.
    12-28-08 07:30 PM
    Gosh, I totally agree, with a double dose for JRSCCivic. I don't know why he keeps saying I am attributing anything to "user error". I think he is confusing me for another poster. I never said his method didn't work, I said it was a workaround for what should have been a simple software inclusion, and also, it's a little cumbersome. People need to stop taking things so seriously I think !
    See, this is what you don't get. What workaround? On other BBs with trackballs you'd have to scroll up to select the name or number in the same place. With the Storm, you tap in that area. So, again, what workaround? If this is your first Blackberry, that would explain your misunderstanding, but don't confuse that for incorrect interface functionality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 07:58 PM
    JR is right though. When you tap the name and hit menu - the option to call is there. Similarly - if you tap the name and hit talk it will automatically connect the call.
    12-28-08 08:02 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD