I am embarrassed for myself and my family/friends when I say that I have been suffering from Storm Bi-Polar Disorder.

The symptoms became noticeable when I switched back to my Curve 8330 in frustration over my Storm freezing in the middle of a call when I had someone beep in.

As I used my Curve, I noticed that at times I would touch the screen expecting it to respond, and was constantly comparing it to the beauty of my Storm.

I finally realized I needed professional help when I came home one night and saw my Storm sitting in it's Desktop Charging Pod, looking sad and betrayed.

After loading .148 I realized that I was a fool to question my love for my Storm. I immediately switched back and haven't regretted it since.

05-29-09 07:33 PM
    I am embarrassed for myself and my family/friends when I say that I have been suffering from Storm Bi-Polar Disorder.

The symptoms became noticeable when I switched back to my Curve 8330 in frustration over my Storm freezing in the middle of a call when I had someone beep in.

As I used my Curve, I noticed that at times I would touch the screen expecting it to respond, and was constantly comparing it to the beauty of my Storm.

I finally realized I needed professional help when I came home one night and saw my Storm sitting in it's Desktop Charging Pod, looking sad and betrayed.

After loading .148 I realized that I was a fool to question my love for my Storm. I immediately switched back and haven't regretted it since.

so send the curve to me so I can have something to mess around with
    05-29-09 08:01 PM
    Touching story, but that has nothing to do w bipolar disorder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD