Hi there;

I upgraded my Storm's memory card about a month ago to a 16gb memory card. Everything stores to it, I don't use the 1gb internal memory. Everything was good. I had 17 episodes of Knight Rider on there, Dollhouse some movies and some music...including my ringtones and personal pictures. I installed a few apps over the weekend, Wrath, Airtraffic Controller, and Real iBerry Blocks theme from the CB app store, and 2 days ago I have started to get this message on my blackberry...
    Device memory not accessible due to errors. To correct errors please use a disk-error checking utility on a computer.
    A Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk-error checking utility on a computer.

My pictures and ring tones etc are all gone.....So has anyone had this problem yet? and What should be my next steps....
    Thanks
    05-19-09 01:51 PM
    If you can use a card reader for your computer then get all the stuff you need off of your card and then reformat the card using the phone
    05-19-09 02:02 PM
    can anyone recommend some dik checking utilitites for the BBerry.....
    cause the above post works for external but not internal memory...
    also..it no longer gives me predictive text for my suretype keyboard.
    05-19-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD