About 2 times a day when I am using my storm it goes to a white screen and shows device error in small black letters and restarts like if I did a battery pull. Anyone know why this is happening? I am on the official .75 and just got this new replacement last week.
    03-30-09 09:14 AM
    Update your OS to the latest leak. 75 may be official but it has its issues. Any day now a new official OS is supposed to be released so you can wait for that if you prefer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:16 AM
    Update your OS to the latest leak. 75 may be official but it has its issues. Any day now a new official OS is supposed to be released so you can wait for that if you prefer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have the same problem. So with the updated OS you haven't had any random shut offs / reboots?
    03-30-09 09:18 AM
    The reason I am concerned is because this never happened on my previous device with .75. could it be something wrong with this phone? I am also having issues with the screen not clicking on the bottom left.
    03-30-09 09:19 AM
    Any apps installed the storm may not like?

Had it happened to me before..usually when low on memory and start seeing lags..
    03-30-09 09:20 AM
    The only app i have is weatherbug and google maps, but I had those on the previous device without this error.
    03-30-09 09:21 AM
    Although my storm hasnt dont it recently, my storm used to do this about twice a day every day. It was really annoying. It hasnt done it in a while but I know it will sometime soon again. I think its just the OS. Like someone said hopefully we will get an official sometime soon and it should fix it, id just wait it out, I dont think anything is wrong with the device itself.
    03-30-09 09:24 AM
    You can try disabling your Memory Cleaner. I had an issue with the phone rebooting when I had it on, even with the new update. Once I turned it off, it has been stable. Get rid of Weatherbug. I hear that it may cause memory leaks and that cant contribute to your reboots. Also, give the .113 update a try. It was the only leak that I've used and it is very stable and simple to install.
    03-30-09 09:59 AM
    The reason I am concerned is because this never happened on my previous device with .75. could it be something wrong with this phone? I am also having issues with the screen not clicking on the bottom left.
    I'm having the same problems...How do I get the new OS. If I purchased the phone I am assuming it comes with the .75. Pardon my blackberry blondeness
    04-01-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD