Does anyone on here know how to develop apps or know someone who does? I want to learn or have someone create an app for me and the rest of the storm community.

Please let me know!
    02-12-09 02:24 PM
    I think there are a few of us that are trying to learn to help out the BB community. A good place to start is HowStuffWorks "How Java Works"

I started there last night and made a few apps. It's nice because it tells you what to do, how to do it, and most importantly why you do it. It really breaks down the fundamentals for you in a basic application, probably more basic then "Hello World." It also shows you how to debug and then gives you a few easy projects to try with what you learned. The whole tutorial takes about an hour or so to go through (maybe 2 if you take the time to write the code yourself instead of copy and paste, which is a good idea to help ingrave it in your head.) If you have any questions let me know and I'll help the best I can. Like I said, I am just now learning as well but you have to start somewhere.
    02-12-09 02:50 PM
    Does anyone on here know how to develop apps or know someone who does? I want to learn or have someone create an app for me and the rest of the storm community.

Please let me know!
    Please contact me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD