Thanks for posting your review.

whether posters here agree with you or not, it is still good to hear the opinions of those who have spent time on the device.

I hope all the negative reactions to your opinion don't scare off others from posting their thoughts after attending these events.
    11-07-08 07:43 AM
    Thanks for posting your review.

whether posters here agree with you or not, it is still good to hear the opinions of those who have spent time on the device.

I hope all the negative reactions to your opinion don't scare off others from posting their thoughts after attending these events.
    I hope other folks that attend the later events do post their impression. I would hope that the device gets better and better at each event. I know RIM is cranking out updates like a twinkie factory does twinkies. I'm still excited to see the final product and mess around with it. Like I said, I see the potential and its going to be REAL competition for the iPhone.
    11-07-08 08:22 AM
    I dont know why everyone is nailing this guy so much. Like the other thread where the guy said there was a few second delay while typing, I bet it's just old code and a battery pull would have fixed it.

If the Storm is released with less than stellar code and I have to restart occasionally, I don't really care.
    11-07-08 10:21 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD