OK tech folks, here's a tricky one.

I've installed DM 4.6 and 4.7, both after clean uninstalls (including registry keys) and reinstalls with lots of reboots along the way. New profiles, everything.

The application WILL NOT run, thereby preventing me from interfacing the certificates to reinitialize the redirector!

Screenshot attached. References an IE 8 engine component, mshtml.dll.

I updated my Storm to .148, that went fine. Everything is grand. BUT... I must have redirector working (they won't let me use a BES license! even though I'm the admin and set it all up!).

Machine is XP Pro, SP3, all windows updates. No malware or anything. This same machine has had Desktop Manager running with Redirector already, this was not a new install, just the normal function you have to do when you update the OS.

Help me out!
    Last edited by SeatownGST; 06-02-09 at 04:22 PM.
    06-02-09 04:19 PM
    mini-bump for the start of the business week, hopefully some savvy folks are around.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled everything cleanly, and all other applications seem fine. But Desktop Manager will not run, about 5 seconds into launching it the mshtml.dll error strikes and the program stalls and is forced to quit.
    06-08-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD