Okay, I wanna have a bit of fun. Those of you that have played Bubble Army you have at least once done some thing like I saw another poster and used one bubble to create a HUGE number of armies in that bubble. If you know what I'm talking about, post a CAPTUREIT of you biggest number and see what kind of numbers we can create. I'm working on one now, I have done something ear 30K but that dude did 71K. Post your pics again if you have, lets see if we can get someone to go for a million or something.
    05-27-09 06:25 PM
    Okay, no one wants to play so far, I'll do it myself. Here's the bar, beat it.

05-28-09 02:16 AM
    lol, what is bubble army?
    05-28-09 02:24 AM
    My favorite game just installed ,148 so the game reset. Already on level 400. Will post a shot soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 03:16 AM
    I've played this game for hours and never noticed that bug before. Hope they patch it.
    05-28-09 03:19 AM
    how do you do it, i havent seen this before. i have been playing bubble army since it came out.
    05-28-09 09:00 AM
    I think that the red bubble is just covered by the 121 green bubble.
    05-28-09 09:04 AM
    The second screen shot is the same board as the firs shot. I just sent the bubbles flying before snapping the shot. I am gonna start a new one and go for 100k

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 12:05 PM
    Okay, for those wondering how to make this thing work like this, it's no bug... You just have to not completely defeat the computer. If you look at the first Screen shot, you can see that I have all the bubbles except one. The second one is me just selecting all the bubbles and sending them into the one in the top right. Anyway, if you do this, you will see that the computer tries to take away bubbles one at a time, but you have enouh that you can just recapture it and end up getting it back. Anyway, if you keep sending all the bubbles created into one bubble you end up with this large amount of bubbles. Then, just stock pile them over the day. I did this when I was eating, watching TV with my wife and before I went to bed last night while I was just relaxing. It's easy to do, doesn't take much effort, but big numbers take a while. It's absolutely stupid, but really really fun. I think anyway.

The other thing I do, is take one bubble, empty it into another bubble and let the computer capture it. Then do that with another bubble and give the computer all the bubbles back except my one that is stock piled with thousands of bubbles. Then I simply send the one bubble from place to place and destroy stuff with speed and effeciency. That is fun too. Since this is a Bubble Army game, I consider my one bubble to be the Bubble Marine Corps. Nothing stops them! SEMPER FI!
    05-28-09 03:34 PM
    holy crap dude. nice.

I'm the guy that spent the better part of a day getting like 71,000 points...

You're a dork! (I mean that with the very best intentions)

When you hit 100,000 let me know. I'm curious as to if it has placements for six digits in a bubble.
    05-28-09 04:59 PM
    holy crap dude. nice.

I'm the guy that spent the better part of a day getting like 71,000 points...

You're a dork! (I mean that with the very best intentions)

When you hit 100,000 let me know. I'm curious as to if it has placements for six digits in a bubble.
    I will, I started another, I figure I'll beat my own record and then make a new one, see if you can get into the game!
    05-28-09 08:19 PM
    didnt think anyone else found this game. It's probably the funnest cell phone game I've EVER played. I got up to like 20k just being stupid.....I'll leave the cell phone on over night and see how high they can get up to lol.
    05-28-09 08:28 PM
    i want this game but i dont have paypal so i cant buy
    05-28-09 08:31 PM
    didnt think anyone else found this game. It's probably the funnest cell phone game I've EVER played. I got up to like 20k just being stupid.....I'll leave the cell phone on over night and see how high they can get up to lol.
    This won't work. Each sized bubble has a limit to how high it will grow. The little ones are 20 and the biggest one I've seen caps at 89. Once they get to that point, nothing happens.
    05-28-09 09:23 PM
    This is by far my favorite game.
    05-28-09 09:26 PM
    This is by far my favorite game.
    Me too
    The only thing I don't really like is that it doesn't get harder as you complete levels
    05-28-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD