Wouldve been funnier if he took his iphone, did a little flick scrolling and youtube browsing, downloaded an app or two, showed you his WiFi connection then just for kicks asked how that leaked OS was workin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 06:00 PM
    Wouldve been funnier if he took his iphone, did a little flick scrolling and youtube browsing, downloaded an app or two, showed you his WiFi connection then just for kicks asked how that leaked OS was workin.

Why do you even use a blackberry? Other than the wifi and flick scrolling, I can do the rest of that stuff, and flick scrolling isn't that important anyway...
    03-20-09 06:52 PM

lol what a tool.

Then I would go to show him how my auto focus and flash works on my camera, my multitasking capabilities, my ability to send and receive MMS, texting with a landscape qwerty keyboard........

Starting to get the picture?
    03-21-09 11:24 AM
    and then took a video of his response to all other forementioned benefits of a blackberry...
    03-21-09 11:32 AM
    lol what a tool.

Then I would go to show him how my auto focus and flash works on my camera, my multitasking capabilities, my ability to send and receive MMS, texting with a landscape qwerty keyboard........

Starting to get the picture?

then after that we could add an extended battery or maybe upgrade to a 32 gig card and take a video of us doing it all. after that we can send and recieve emails instantly and actually have a signal where we are and not rely on wifi to give us service. All in a days work for a blackberry...
    03-21-09 05:28 PM
    Priceless!
    03-21-09 05:36 PM
    Great story. You should have taken a pic with your storm and emailed it to him! LOL

Hey Couture I have an addiction to stilettos too - well actually to women who wear them!
    Last edited by Corporatetrainer; 03-24-09 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Just to add a smartass line
    03-24-09 03:41 PM
    Alright now Corporate! Don't start nothing! LOL! I love it when a man can appreciate a woman in her sexy shoes!
    03-24-09 10:26 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD