I would like to delete some of the stock applications that came with the device: VZNav, BBMaps (as google maps appears to function so much better and faster) and visual voicemail. If I were to ever want them back, would I be able to download them again?

Thanks for your help!
    11-23-08 07:49 AM
    YES , read the thread in tips and tricks next time .. but short answer is yes just go to app store and redownload.
    11-23-08 07:51 AM
    a better way is to delete them through the DM,then you can just re add them the same way.
    11-23-08 07:59 AM
    YES , read the thread in tips and tricks next time .. but short answer is yes just go to app store and redownload.
    The app store? I didn't think that was out yet...I will go over and read the tips and tricks thread as well.

What is the DM? Sorry guys for asking rookie types of questions...
    11-23-08 08:01 AM
    DM = Device Manager....got it...

The application center does have Visual Voicemail and VZNav on there, but if I wanted to find BBMaps again, where would I get that?
    11-23-08 08:05 AM
    11-23-08 08:17 AM
    Thanks! I figured I can find it there, I just need to look around a bit. I am assuming that you will download it from the site and then use DM to load it on there....

FYI - google maps is much better than the BB Maps. It is so much faster! But you all probably knew that already..
    11-23-08 09:02 AM
    If I delete VZnavigator, will it cancel my membership for me? Or do I have to do something else to cancel that membership. Because they told me that I have 1 month for free, but I will never use it.
    11-23-08 09:11 AM
    You will still have to call in to cancel; at least I am pretty sure you do. It's better to be safe than sorry...
    11-23-08 09:13 AM
    Where can I get Google Maps for my Storm?
    11-23-08 09:15 AM
    http:// www. google. com/mobile - choose blackberry and click on Maps.
    11-23-08 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD