I was just wondering how do you go about deleting the sample pictures? It seems that they are locked, is there an alternative method to deleting them? Thanks in advance
    03-24-09 02:08 PM
    I was just wondering how do you go about deleting the sample pictures? It seems that they are locked, is there an alternative method to deleting them? Thanks in advance
    try searching before you post please
    03-24-09 02:11 PM
    Go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bbfilescout-179113

and wow! that took less time to copy/paste than the person above me, who obviously didnt know the answer, so had to be sarcastic. What has this forum come to? I guess he/she was never new at this.
    03-24-09 02:36 PM
    I know how frustrating the search can be if you are looking for something specific. Here's what I found when I did a search a minute ago because I want to get rid of them, too.

OK here it is. Simple way to delete sample pictures.

media>menu key>explore>system>samples>pictures>menu key>delete

This will delete all the sample pictures.

When you go back to media>pictures you will see sample pictures folder but its empty now
    03-24-09 02:41 PM
    I actually just followed those directions and I get all the way to the part where you hit the menu button to get the delete command and I can't find any delete command, even when I open the folder, highlight a picture, etc. Weird. I've tried deleting them through the DM and couldn't get it to work, either. I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it might be. I'll try searching some more, I guess
    03-24-09 02:46 PM
    Go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bbfilescout-179113

and wow! that took less time to copy/paste than the person above me, who obviously didnt know the answer, so had to be sarcastic. What has this forum come to? I guess he/she was never new at this.
    Thank you for both posting that solution as well as mirroring my feelings about post bashers.

Its just as easy, as well as more constructive, to post an answer as post another "that's a stupid question!" Negative comment.

I was wanting to know how to delete the locked pics too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD