Call me a nut but I cannot figure out how to delete more than one SMS/EMAIL. I read to touch the SMS from where you want to delete and then swipe down and it should highlight the ones in between and delete but it doesnt work. Lol. I tried over and over and I cant get it lol.

I know it is probably the easiest thing ever...
    02-11-09 05:19 PM
    I use two fingers. Use one to highlight the first message (don't actually click) then use another to highlight the last message. All the messages in between will highlight, then hit delete
    02-11-09 05:22 PM
    you can also highlight any date heading in your message lists........then hit the menu button and choose "delete prior".
    02-11-09 05:27 PM
    yep. in a list of messages, touch the first and last message you want to highlight at the same time. for example, if you touch and hold message 1, then touch and hold message 4, messages 1-4 will highlight. it's the same principle as using Shift on a computer keyboard while clicking items in a list. It highlights the first thing you touch, the second thing, and everything between.
    02-11-09 05:28 PM
    I use two fingers. Use one to highlight the first message (don't actually click) then use another to highlight the last message. All the messages in between will highlight, then hit delete

Ha! I knew it was something as easy that. I didnt think to use 2 fingers. Thank you very much!
    02-11-09 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD