I upgraded to version .148 over the weekend and it is working great however I just realized that when I delete and email on my blackberry it only deletes it from my blackberry. When I delete the email i have 2 choices delete an cancel, I do not have an option to delete from the server.
    05-26-09 08:55 AM
    options>email reconciliation>delete on

Change that to mailbox and handheld
    05-26-09 09:00 AM
    Thank you but can you clarify? I went into email options and options from the home screen and I cannot find the email reconciliation option. Sorry I am not real good with this stuff.
    When in email- options- have the following:

General Options
    Spell Check
    S//MIME

none of these have a on or off for delete.
    Last edited by mjv8198; 05-26-09 at 09:42 AM.
    05-26-09 09:11 AM
    open your email account and then go to the options there, it should be available with the other 3 you have listed?
    Last edited by howarmat; 05-26-09 at 10:04 AM.
    05-26-09 09:55 AM
    Thank you but can you clarify? I went into email options and options from the home screen and I cannot find the email reconciliation option. Sorry I am not real good with this stuff.
    When in email- options- have the following:

General Options
    Spell Check
    S//MIME

none of these have a on or off for delete.
    if you still cant find it on your home screen hit menu then make sure "show all" is checked.you might have hid it by accident
    05-26-09 09:59 AM
    I upgraded to version .148 over the weekend and it is working great however I just realized that when I delete and email on my blackberry it only deletes it from my blackberry. When I delete the email i have 2 choices delete an cancel, I do not have an option to delete from the server.
    try deleting the email accounts and re setting them up. that will get you back the mailbox and handheld, handled only, and cancel buttons back when trying to delete a message
    05-26-09 10:03 AM
    From the home screen I went to setup-Email settings and logged into the account and went into the email account general settings. At the bottom of general settings I have a box that is checked but it is in gray and has the message "Synchronization of deleted items is unavailable because Wireless Reconciliations is disabled on your device."

Next I went into email- options nothing there and I do not have a show all,
    05-26-09 10:17 AM
    My email still doesn’t delete from my gmail account whenever I select delete from mailbox and handheld.

So i have to manually go into gmail and delete stuff.
    05-26-09 10:25 AM
    From the home screen I went to setup-Email settings and logged into the account and went into the email account general settings. At the bottom of general settings I have a box that is checked but it is in gray and has the message "Synchronization of deleted items is unavailable because Wireless Reconciliations is disabled on your device."

Next I went into email- options nothing there and I do not have a show all,
    When you installed .148, did you do a proper full install, or did you go about trimming the install with shrink tools? If it was a full install, then your settings just are set right on the phone. Again, Reconciliation options should be under Message, Menu/Options. If it's not, you have other issues... I would start with resending your service books for everything (including your email accounts). If the service books for email are messed up, you'll lose Reconciliation options.
    05-26-09 10:31 AM
    My email still doesnít delete from my gmail account whenever I select delete from mailbox and handheld.

So i have to manually go into gmail and delete stuff.
    This is incorrect. I use two gmail accounts on my handheld and every time I delete on my handheld, it is deleted on my mailbox, and vice versa...Your settings are obv incorrect. Are you sure you have set to delete on mailbox and handheld? If so, then your setting in terms of "upon conflict which controls, mailbox or handheld, are incorrect. that also must be set to handheld for your gmails to delete
    05-26-09 10:52 AM
    This is the only option I have found that makes it work again. I simply delete all the email accounts in email settings, then add them again.

for me, it's no problem as I only check 4 email boxes.

try deleting the email accounts and re setting them up. that will get you back the mailbox and handheld, handled only, and cancel buttons back when trying to delete a message
    05-26-09 11:08 AM
    deleting the email accounts and setting them up again fixed the problem. The option to reconcile appeared. When I upgraded the software I did not delete the email accounts and reinstall. Now that i have done that everything works Thanks again
    05-26-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD