I have an email account on my BB that I no longer use, how do I delete it from the phone
    03-25-09 10:36 AM
    Login through your BIS email acc't. Then just go to the one you want and all the way to right is 3 options, one of them looks like a trash can and says "delete".
    03-25-09 10:38 AM
    You should have an icon for a setup folder. Open the folder, goto the set up wizard, select email set up, hit next, highlight the email account you want to delete, hit the bb menu button and select delete.
    03-25-09 10:40 AM
    Login through your BIS email acc't. Then just go to the one you want and all the way to right is 3 options, one of them looks like a trash can and says "delete".
    i believe this is the setup for the curve, for the storm, open email settings, highlight the one you want to delete, bb button, delete
    03-25-09 10:45 AM
    i believe this is the setup for the curve, for the storm, open email settings, highlight the one you want to delete, bb button, delete
    The directions I gave are to be done on a computer's internet browser, not on the device itself. The BIS interface should be the same.
    03-25-09 10:47 AM
    i believe he is talking about login into BIS and doing it via PC...

i do it that way also
    03-25-09 10:47 AM
    Storm owner's think they're sooo different
    03-25-09 10:50 AM
    i know right
    03-25-09 10:51 AM
    Delete the service books as well in your advanced options to clean it up. You can remove it through the BIS site or you can call your service provider if you are lazy and they can do it.
    03-25-09 10:51 AM
    Here's the link you need to do it on the internet from your PC....

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

EDIT:

i know right
    Yes we are too cool for school!
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-25-09 at 10:58 AM.
    03-25-09 10:56 AM
    Delete the service books as well in your advanced options to clean it up. You can remove it through the BIS site or you can call your service provider if you are lazy and they can do it.
    lol! This is funny, I've seen a lot of lazy people on this forum that want to act like they're working on solving their problem, but want us to do it for them. I've always wanted to call someone out on it, but even I don't want to come of as TOO rude.
    03-25-09 11:05 AM
    lol! This is funny, I've seen a lot of lazy people on this forum that want to act like they're working on solving their problem, but want us to do it for them. I've always wanted to call someone out on it, but even I don't want to come of as TOO rude.

lol, people call me to do it sometimes. I just edcuate them to go and do it themselves next time, so it doesn't come accross too rude .
    03-25-09 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD